Domination 09 - Feedback Thread

Please post all your feedback for the shows here
Jerry David
Site Admin

Domination 09 - Feedback Thread

Post by Jerry David »

Hi Everyone,

Feedback on show 9 is welcome in all formats, but here are some prompts for you if you aren't sure:

BEST MATCH:
BEST SEGMENT:
BEST ANGLE:
BEST LINE OF THE NIGHT:
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT:

We understand it's a BIG show, so some of you might not get to read it all. That's understandable. But please leave feedback on what you DID read here!

Sign-up's for GOLD RUSH is also up on the relevant forum!

REMEMBER: NO SIGN UP, NO GO!

Cheers,
sc00t
THEHopper

Re: Domination 09 - Feedback Thread

Post by THEHopper »

I have a ton of work, but will get to it by end of the week. I just wanted to make sure it was known I would be getting mine done
pdbnb

Post by pdbnb »

CLOSE, BUT NO CIGAR - Decent card run-down. The writing seemed a bit rushed in places. The title makes no sense, though...I believe that may have been a mistake.

DIG - That settles it. E Z Rah is having a meltdown. I eagerly await the insincere apology video/stream/TikTok story/whatever.

MAKING FRIENDS - ...or not, as it turns out. Tony's going to be a liability, I think, but I'm interested to see how this pans out. Also, good to see Alicia.

ON WEDNESDAYS... - Trouble Roxx being serious for once - that is, until the whole thing devolves into a giant Mean Girls reference midway through, because they could never be 100% serious...

8-PERSON TAG - Hopefully as fun to read as it was to write.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS... - But powerful ones, as it turns out. Not sure whose words got stuck in Malta's craw to elicit that reaction, but I liked it.

PRELUDE... - Truth Control being Truth Control.

PAYING THE PIPER - FTK giving Truth Control a run for their money as most hated team on social media. Which is mostly used by kids. So, you know...FTK.

FIGHTING IN THE FAMILY - I'm glad I let Crash read that match beforehand. What a visceral, realistic segment. Loved this.

RESPECT THE GAME - IRL Discord banter being made into a segment? Yes, please. Also, oooh...another stable forming, maybe?

VICTORY AND DEFEAT - Menacing promo from Alex Reyn, but did he just spoil BOTH semi final matches, or is he just overconfident? We need to be careful with stuff like this...

A LESSON IN RESPECT - This is turning into a TNA-centric episode of OSW Review, with how often 'respect' ('RESPEEEEEECCCCKKTTT!') has been used so far. Anyway, nice confrontation. I hope at Gold Rush, Classic and/or Larkin admit that they respect the booker man.

PLAYERS VS HEALTH FANATICS: Holy shit, a match! It's been a while. Oh, shit, it's 'Good' Gordon Gaines from SCW! As for the match, I'm happy to see Sanders putting some respect back on his name ('RESPEEEEEEECCCKKKTTT!') and it was a well-executed heel turn, but I can't help but feel bad for Kid. Interested to see where this will go from here - are we going to see a Players breakup down the road?

DEATH'S DIRECTIONS - NakedManVerse and DoritosVerse crossover...with extra typo on the side. Anyway, this is cryptic and surreal, and remember when there used to be complaints about non-wrestling-related segments taking up space in the early shows?

THE FINAL STRAW - Very fun segment to co-write with Courtney. Hopefully people like it.

BIANCA DAVIS VS JERRY DAVID - It would appear we are still in Manchester...I guess everyone makes basic mistakes sometimes. Also, yup, E Z has just gone full supervillain. How is this match even going to work? Also, Jester taking a page from E Z's book - Rah should sue. Interesting segment, all told.

YOU AND ME, ONE ON ONE - Amber playing right into X's hands here, and thinking it was her decision to make. X is that much of a mindgamer that he can do that without barely saying anything, let alone anything controversial...

TRYOUTS - If this is the standard these guys have to work with when recruiting, no wonder John J. got a contract... #JusticeForGendry, though - kid did nothing wrong, and should have had a chance.

TRUTH CONTROL VS THE XIANG DYNASTY - I described this to Keegan as 'that bad match you have in the middle of a WCW show where it's just a bunch of big guys brawling on the outside to a DQ'. It does THAT quite well, but I was not fully happy with it. Still, it gets us to Point B, which is what this entire angle has been leading up to all along.

SIGN - 'Nuff said. Sometimes all it takes is a sentence.

A MESSAGE FROM THE LEGEND - Usual solid promo stuff from the epitome of a fighting babyface Champion. I like Darring much better now that everyone's not ramming how great he is down my throat, and he is being allowed to assert himself.

THE ENDGAME APPROACHETH - Um...wow?! Chris continues to excel with this angle, and I am glad Pierson has finally begun to figure out a way to literally fight his own demon. Brilliantly written, as well.

REYN VS RAH - HOLY SHIT what a match!!!! The Main Event has some BIG shoes to fill! Star-making performance from EZ Rah (if you thought he would never be able to effectively turn face, think again) who continues to assert himself as one of the strongest personaltiies/characters in our roster, and who elicits legitimate sympathy as he gets hoisted by his own petard. The result was a foregone conclusion (thanks, Reyn..) but the write-up almost made me believe. Chin up, EZ - you're still very much in the mix, and you'll go on to bigger and better things.

One little niggle, though, and this is something I brought up last show, as well: the MINUTE we learned that Reyn is a vampire, every blow he takes from an opponent elicits the question: WHY? Should he not just be absorbing pain and wrecking motherfuckers with super-strength? Why should he ever struggle against anyone mortal, even someone as dogged as EZ Rah? See what the problem is with having this kind of angle in the context of a combat sport?

CHARLIE - Time-travelling Doritos strikes again. RIP Charles Manson's dick.

MAIN EVENT - Another foregone conclusion (we really need to work on this) but a solid technical bout regardless, between two masters of that particular art. The taped-ribs storyline and the nature of the night's opponent reminded me of Kane vs Finlay from Summerslam 2007. Not a patch on the match before it, though, unfortunately.

THE LEGEND VERSUS THE HALL OF FAMER - Does what it sets out to do (hype the title match at the PPV) but the question is...DID it really still need hyping? Especially with what amounts to a catch-up recap of events up to this point? This should have been more along the lines of Rah vs Jerry David, where every new segment propels and escalates the rivalry. As it is, it felt like a 'Previously On GLOBAL' segment, where a 'Next Time on GLOBAL' segment should have been instead. Still, decent way to wrap up the show, with the old staredown between the two opponents while pointing at the Wrestlem---erm, the GOLD RUSH sign.

OVERALL THOUGHTS: Blair was expressing concern to me about the balance of the show, after being unable to complete his match on time. He was right. This feels VERY segment-heavy. The first half in particular reads like a late-period episode of WCW Nitro, or a Reign of Terror-era episode of WWE RAW. Fine by me, as I prefer segments and it makes it a breezy read, but some people may have an issue, and rightfully so. That said, everyone's segment work is on point (with an incredibly consistent and high quality level being maintained throughout, which is definitely a good thing), 2/3rds of the matches were really good, and hype was appropriately mustered up for Gold Rush, which some genuinely surprising matches and stips being announced, and a few swerves as well. This is, however, another one of those proverbial 'middle of the road' shows - arguably what we needed after the Domination #8 debacle, but also arguably not enough for a go-home show for a mega-hype PPV. Not a Domination #4-#8 by any means, but also in no way a Domination #3 or #7.

BEST MATCH: Rah v Reyn, and it was not close.
BEST SEGMENT: Toss-up between Dig and the Crusader X/Amber Lee pow-wow, with a nod to Pierson and the Master Sisters.
BEST ANGLE: EZ's slow descent into madness-fuelled supervillainy.
BEST LINE OF THE NIGHT: 'Prime Time Athletes, Prime Time Players, PTA, PTP; PTSD, PMS; whatever your names are – you’re arrogant.' Got a chuckle out of me.
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT: See above.
Last edited by pdbnb on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Tampa is the Cigar capital of the world, and we're close to the PPV.
Thanks for the feedback, so far, and I echo those sentiments regarding the last line.
Jerry David
Site Admin

Post by Jerry David »

BEST MATCH: E Z Rah Vs. Alex Reyn, despite it being too long. I'll come on to that below...
BEST SEGMENT: Tryouts
BEST ANGLE: Chris Hopper et al.
BEST LINE OF THE NIGHT: “You’re not The Prime Time Players?” - Hector

The Bad:
Fight in the family: 9 shows in, and still having issues with basic things like the tense we write in.
Too many tag teams who sound and act the same.
Matches were too long for my liking (personal taste).
Some segments were too long. People should really focus on what is and is not required to further a story. What is fluff? What isn't necessary for the reader? I don't care if your characters favourite crisps are Wotsits, or if 5 years ago they suffered a terrible bout of Polio, unless it is somehow critical to the story.

The Good:
Several matches set up nicely for the PPV.
All of Chris's angles are really good.
Brian is a deserving champion who works hard and tells a good story along the way.
pdbnb

Post by pdbnb »

Feedback now complete on the post above. Been a pleasure, as always, ladies and gentlemen.
Jerry David
Site Admin

Post by Jerry David »

RE: overall thoughts... 50% of the show, almost to the word, was in-ring action.
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Yes, it was, to echo Scott's thoughts.
Last edited by Keegan on Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

DIG: This got in and out, but in a brilliant way. It just goes to show, when the time is right, you can BUMP a story along in just over 200 words. This is by far the hottest feud of the first and second arc, and I fell in love with EZ Rah as a character the moment I saw the bio, not something everyone did. Regardless, whether you did or you didn’t, he’s one of the most over characters in this league and a real asset.

MAKING FRIENDS: Great use of Alicia Fawkes, who has had some airtime here and there by people who go and have a look at the staff page, which is a compliment to those who do and not a dig at those who don’t. This made me smile. I love the team, a mix of former rivals, and the fact that Masked Maniac is the straight man doesn’t surprise me with Tony Sweat about, but still speaks volumes about how entertaining this tandem could be once it really gets going. This was just a taste.

ON WEDNESDAY: This is more in line with MY own personal vision of where I think Trouble Roxx should be headed, and Pedro did that of his own accord, and no input from me. I reckon they should definitely play up being streamers, at least for the foreseeable future, and it feeds nicely into the opening match.

THE UNITED KINGDOM V UNITED TROUBLE: Well, as soon as I knew this was the opener, and THEN the word count, I thought: This could be the show-stealer.

A fun little intro, and I like the tempo dictated by Best of British early on. Some nice hope spots for RAF/Team United, and I see you, Jim Ross.
It’s a very lively and well-written match throughout, peppered with some great near falls. For me, Best of British looking the best, pun intended, they have in my mind probably since GLOBAL opened, at least from an in-ring perspective. They came across as real ring generals.

These two teams, four teams really, all mesh well together, and of course, the writer knows them all (collectively) better than anyone else, and that comes across.

The right result, the right team getting the pin. While the finish is overdone in wrestling, here it did work, so extra credit from me on that. It protected the champions without taking away from Roxx, who still get massive credit for the win, and there’s genuine intrigue whether ‘they can do it again.’

Trouble Roxx have got a lot of potential, regardless of the result at the PPV, and…

1. A great way to start the show from a wrestling standpoint.

2. A great way to end the match with something that could definitely take off as a catchphrase for Trouble Roxx.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS: Given my knowledge and familiarity with the character, and that this wasn’t written by the handler, I’d say it did a good job indeed in capturing the essence of Son of Malta, both past and present and did a fine job in promoting tonight’s main event from this character’s perspective.

PRELUDE TO AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT: This segment packed a punch and got its point across without crossing the line, I’d say. There were one or two things that bordered, pun intended, on Rocksteady and Beebop, which I don’t think is the route to go, but generally speaking, a job well done indeed. Some cracking lines in there.

PAYING THE PIPER: A really cool set-up for the PPV, and Hopper and Wright fucking around with Gemini and Smith, and something that plays to the strength of both teams? Should I call them that? A lot of fun.

A FIGHT IN THE FAMILY: The one segment I didn’t edit, and should have, given the tense it started off in. Other than that, a decent segment.

VICTORY AND DEFEAT: An intriguing exchange between two people that are on each other’s radar, though I might have liked it better had it happened after Domination 9 was in the books. These two have got history both elsewhere and in GLOBAL though, and it made for a sound, solid segment.

DEATH’S DIRECTION: A lot of questions…

THE FINAL STRAW: This definitely moved things along and I like that it contained quite a few characters, rounded things off nicely for what has been a half-decent build to the PPV, and now the time for talk is over – is it? We’ll see later on. But an entertaining match in store with pretty high stakes, for the characters at least, come Gold Rush.

JERRY DAVID V BIANCA DAVIS: A LOT going on here, and a lot to unpack. It did VERY well in terms of furthering two feuds at the same time, which isn’t easy to do, though I can certainly see criticism of it being overbooked, as well. It’s not an easy thing to try and do, which I’m sure all of us know from personal experience. The star of it all, for me, again…EZ Rah. As if he wasn’t already in fine form, and there’s his match later on which I’ve already read and done a wee bit of commentary for, this is another coming-out party for Rah, and edging towards superstardom.
The Jester is a compelling character in many ways, mind, and Jerry is great. So underrated.

YOU AND ME: Another brilliant segment by Blair. This felt big coming into the segment, and even bigger coming out of it. I missed one edit that Blair asked me to do, so I apologise for that, but all in all, one of my favourite segments of the night that really typifies how I was ‘sold’ Crusader as a character, plus my own interpretation on everything I’ve read. A grand job in writing Amber, again, as well, and thank you. A pleasure to read.

TRYOUTS: I swear, I’m the head of a group of piss-takers with in-jokes galore. That aside, a terrific segment and Chris has done a wonderful job on making (and saving 8) these last 2 shows better.

TRUTH CONTROL V THE XIANG DYNASTY: Like Pedro described, it got things to go from A to B, albeit nowhere near as bad as he thinks. Like my own tag match, which fell below my own standards, criminal with Kid Chameleon involved in the match, this probably fell short of Pedro’s in the same way, but he wrote a lot for the show (not for the first time) and more effort went into the opener. But, this was still a good, solid match and something to build on for the PPV.

SIGN: Reminded me of fight week for certain boxers when they’re in the zone. These guys have gone at it long enough, said and done a lot to each other, and those of you who are backing yourselves to write the Match of the Night at Gold Rush? Please do, but don’t overlook this one as a rival, for fuck’s sake. I’m hyped for it, for a start, and the match at Magnum Opus was a treat, sans commentary.

A MESSAGE FROM THE LEGEND: Another masterful job at selling your opponent, the match, and the fed as a result, AND getting themselves over. Not everyone can do it, not every character is cut out for it, but Brian/Darring most definitely are as character and handler.

THE ENDGAME APPROACHETH: So well-written, and it has got me very, very intrigued with what happens at the pay-per-view. Definitely in the running for SOTN here on 9, though that’s a tough call, thus far.

REYN V RAH: It was another stellar showing for Rah, who is the MVP for the night, no matter who has written him, so mission accomplished there, Shae.

I wasn’t a fan of certain things, and while it was a good match and certainly in contention, I don’t agree it was the best of the night, and certainly not by a distance. That’s not a knock on Shae, more sticking up for the quality that others wrote.

It was a very good bout, admittedly, and Reyn has had his fair share of those throughout GLOBAL. It played both people up, set up a match down the road for when the time is right, and Rah and Reyn came out of it looking great. An enjoyable affair, for sure.

What I particularly liked was the part FOLLOWING the match. We know Shae is capable of producing great action in his sleep, but this was concluded perfectly and sold extremely well in its aftermath. Keep that up.

CHARLIE: The best header in GLOBAL history, for sure. Another mad, out-there and yet brilliantly-written Doritos offering.

DARRING V SON OF MALTA: I thought this was excellent, and personally, my MOTN. Brian is really underrated by others here when it comes to writing matches, regardless of taste, and he told a great story. Okay, you can say it was obvious who was going to win, and this is my fault again, it’s true of a lot of GLOBAL TV matches, including Reyn v Rah really, particularly with Rah and David set to settle their beef.

It was a hard-hitting encounter, and not just because of the THUDS, between two people who tow the line in terms of being face, but they can go heel, and they’re not naïve babyfaces. They can wrestle cleanly, fight, take it, dish it out, cheat and it came together well for what I thought was an excellently-written main event and a great way to close the show and arc. I’m a big fan of tempo and timing, and this one had it in spades. Son of Malta looked legit coming out of the chute, and onto the next one for the champ. I really, really enjoyed this. It seems, criminally, I might be in the minority. Not the first time in this arc either, folks.

THE LEGEND VERSUS THE HALL OF FAMER: A great and well-played go-home segment. Perfectly executed.

That’s a wrap. Well done on producing a MUCH BETTER show than 8, and arguably of the arc. I was worried it wouldn’t hit expectations, and from a personal writing point of view, I feel my down-in-the-dumps attitude was reflected in how much I wrote, this being my lowest return for any GLOBAL show. This has been a hard arc, and I blame myself for the majority of it, but it just hasn’t got going for lots of reasons that have culminated in a dark cloud for me. Call that ridiculous expectations, high standards, what have you. I don’t think so, though, given the level of talent we have here.

On the surface, this does indeed look like a segment-heavy show. However, the word count suggests that isn’t. But and I’m not complaining here, we don’t have many people who are willing to write matches and that has been an issue since Domination 1. Speaking of which, this was the same length as Domination 1, and while longer than 2, it felt much easier to read and get through than some other shows.

At the end of the first arc, I was sure Gold Rush would be a better show than Magnum Opus. Right now, I don’t know. That’s up to all of us to decide. I don’t expect it to be as long, however, but no word limit. Do your best to have the best matches you possibly can, and you know you’ll get a 4-6k word review from me.

I’m considering a suggestion of allowing 3 weeks, not only before Gold Rush, BUT AFTERWARDS AS WELL. More to come on that in the next few days.

Thanks again. This is probably the best I’ve felt all arc, at least following the show. The cycle between 8 and 9 was the lowest, and a lot of things caught up with me.

Anyway, onwards. Good luck with Gold Rush, and thanks for being here. That is always greatly appreciated, especially now.

BEST MATCH: Main event, and no, I’m not just saying it, given that it has felt like a cop-out answer at times. The opener and Reyn v Rah were really good, too.

BEST SEGMENT: I’m between Tryouts and Crusader X/Amber.

I'm also going to say that Brian did a terrific job with the PTA/Rich Family segment. I don't like to comment too much on my own stuff, but objectively, I thought it was one of the best pieces of the night, and that says more about Brian than me. He set it up perfectly, it was easy to add my parts and it gave the angle a massive jumpstart.

ANGLE: David v Rah again, but the overall emergence of EZ on this show was tremendous, and he was definitely the show’s MVP, regardless of defeat.
Legend

Post by Legend »

CLOSE, BUT NO CIGAR: Some context and setup before we hop into the go-home show. I like that we remind the reader of the feuds and stories before we tie a bow on Dominations before Gold Rush.

DIG: The usual fun and comedic at times, EZ Rah is focused and serious. This feud has been excellent, so having Rah not in a playful mood was the right way to go. The visuals were perfect, and I am ready for this final match between the two.

MAKING FRIENDS: I wrote this. At this point, I have been doing character introductions with Sweaty Bros and finding their voice together. Dro wrote Tony’s lines for me, which helped. I am sure it will go over better for those who know the backstory of these two one-time arch-rivals than for those who don’t. I am unsure how to summarize a near-year feud for the readers here.

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE MAKE VIDEOS: This show starts with a serious tone, first EZ, now the usual and playful Trouble Roxx. Well written, like all Roxx segments, with good character interaction. Par for a Trouble Roxx segment, which is good.

MATCH: THE UNITED KINGDOM VS UNITED TROUBLE: A bit of a chaotic 4v4 match, I could say it needed to be a little longer especially setting up the tag team title match, but that is splitting hairs under the circumstances. It did its job, and I have no complaints about that. We move to Gold Rush with Trouble Roxx having a pin over the tag champs.

A MAN OF FEW WORDS …: So, guilty as charged in writing this for Malta. I have always been a fan of SOM dating back to SCW. I have written a handful of his matches and have been disappointed in his lack of segment work. I asked to write something short and sweet just on how I view the character in hopes of inspiring the handler and or just getting some ink to paper with his big match on the show. Now that I am re-reading it in my head, I can’t get the Razor Ramon accent out of my head while reading this. Ugh!

PRELUDE TO AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT: Ahh, yes, there is the Border Control I remember from SCW. Some of these lines, Pedro! It’s like an 80’s cartoon skit on Adult Swim.

“That’s right. I know those bastards at the top are just about blowing their loads right now just thinking about how they’re gonna ‘punish’ me again with another match against you two clowns.”

“You heard me right, you little Panda Express piece of shit.”

PAYING THE PIPER: That is how to tie the story together and leave a cliffhanger into Gold Rush simultaneously. Who will FTK face? I don’t know, but either way - F them, kids!

FIGHT IN THE FAMILY: Post-match selling after the earlier 4v4 match. Selling is good. This is good.

RESPECT THE GAME: The Players get some mentorship/support from one of the biggest names on the roster. This seems to help the Players. Will it help Dream? We will see!

VICTORY AND DEFEAT: Alex Reyn always has a way with words. It was good, just as I expected, possibly/probably setting up an epic number-one contenders match with Dream and Reyn.

A LESSON IN RESPECT: PTA has been disrespectful to the Riches since the first night. Finally, the Rich Family deal with them. Sets up - an old school Respect match - Strap Match. Should be fun. Even I want to see the PTA get hit with some straps! Did what it needed to do for the go-home show to make the match special.

MATCH: THE PLAYERS VS ???: Man, seeing Gordon Gaines back in action was fun and a part of the Health Fanatics! That had me marking out. Man, I knew the players would get the rub with the angle, but I really wanted the new, improved Health Fanatics to go over here! For shame, I say!

DEATH’S DIRECTION: What in the world? Naked Man and Doritos Man together may end the world as we know it.

THE FINAL STRAW: This is a creative way to cut some characters post-PPV.

MATCH: JERRY DAVID VS QUEEN BIANCA DAVIS: Not enough low blows! I have grown to expect them in Jerry David's “Matches”... The good - more excellent feud work. The not-so-good - This show needed some match action. Would have liked to see at least a little before things went insane! But, in the end, it did the job it needed.

YOU AND ME, ONE ON ONE: Crusader X, like Jerry David, is set for big things. I would like to see both take big steps after this PPV. X always entertains and didn’t have the easiest task in this arc. Good job tying it together.

TRYOUTS: Perfect English; well, Scott and Keegan are on board! Lots of inside jokes here that only Chris can get away with. I approve!

MATCH: TRUTH CONTROL VS THE XIANG DYNASTY: The night's theme is not enough wrestling… I would have liked to see this have a little more wrestling before letting the story take fold. But, in the end, it accomplished what it needed to be, and that’s all we remember.

SIGN: Perhaps the shortest segment that said the most. Wouldn’t have expected anything different at this point. The feud has been such a masterpiece.

A MESSAGE FROM THE LEGEND: My work… I tried to sell the last show beating, setting up the story for the main event later. A lot of moving parts - with Aleczander, Xiang, and now SOM… but I liked how this came out.

THE ENDGAME APPROACHETH: If there is a bridesmaid to the Jerry David and E Z Rah story, it’s Christian Pierson’s self ran story and character development and struggles. It has been a master class in developing a character with patience.

MATCH: ALEX REYN VS EZ RAH: This match came at such a much-needed time. This show, while really good in the storytelling department, has been lacking the much-needed wrestling - and this match delivered that EZ Rah’s early celebration had me laughing.

MATCH: SOM vs Sean Darring: I wrote this match; I tried to sell the rib injury from Alec and Xiang. I tried to continue making Malta look strong and the gatekeeper he has become in GLOBAL. I focused on a veteran's respect. One wrong move and either man could win, especially under the circumstances. It had an old-school wrestling psychology mentality, but I think it worked under the circumstances. Apparently, that style isn’t popular with most of the GLOBAL readers. I took Bret Hart vs Ric Flair's early WWF match for inspiration with this one.

THE LEGEND VERSUS THE HALL OF FAMER: We needed Alec to show up late and strong to tie the knot going into the Gold Rush. With the handler going away, the feud changed quite a bit. I did my best to use the character to hype the PPV one final time. This feud and story focused on who the best is. Take the fancy nicknames out. Take the title out. Who is the best? So that is the final writing before we head into Gold Rush. It was intentional and was the last thing I wanted the reader to read before Gold Rush.

Overall Thoughts:

The Good:
- Many stories were tied together nicely on the go-home show heading into Gold Rush.
- Two strong matches at the end? (Well, if you consider the main event strong). A fun opening match.
- The show just had a nice flow/edit to it. This is an underrated part of a show and takes time. I think Dom 8 showed just how important that is, and this show was well-organized and had a great flow.

Thoughts for Improvement:
- I would have liked to see a Gold Rush sell segment. We are headed to the PPV, and the stories were tied up. Right before the Main Event? It felt like a missed opportunity.
- A lot of wrestling was sacrificed on this show. With a little more effort, awareness, and balance, this show could have been even better, and that is saying a lot.

This was a good show and fresh air after a taxing arc. Everyone showed up with good solid segments and tied their stories together for the PPV. There were three good wrestling matches on the show. The show was well organized and had a Keegan-like flow to it. It motivates you to heading into the PPV.

Well done to everyone who worked through all the obstacles and continued to tell a great story in this arc. Big thanks to the GLOBAL staff for not giving up on us. At times as a collective base, we deserved it.

I hope everyone is motivated and pumped to step up and help Gold Rush come out as another steller PPV like our first one.

Thanks for the efforts, patience, and reading material to all.

Good stuff!
Handle: "The Legend" Sean Darring & Prime Time Athletes