Podcast - Q & A

OOC Discussions around real life or whatever, really.
Keegan

Podcast - Q & A

Post by Keegan »

Shae and I have discussed recording a GLOBAL podcast this week or next, and are both interested in fielding questions from you, the handlers. There are some questions I didn't get round to answering in December that are still on my mind, but every question asked here will get covered on the show, whether it's about feedback, match writing, alignments, commentators, original vision compared to now, whatever it is.

Feel free to ask. Thanks very much in advance.
Jerry David
Site Admin

Re: Podcast - Q & A

Post by Jerry David »

- How do some segments & matches make it onto the show without having their slots reserved?

- Are there any NPC characters you think would be handled & developed well by a current roster member?
- Who?

- Who do you think has the largest nose on the roster?

- Who would win in a fight between Chris Hopper and Spike, and in how many rounds would it be Chris Hopper?
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Thanks very much, Scott.

I really appreciate ALL your questions there, and everything, especially the Hopper-Dusty pre-fight prediction, will get answered.
pdbnb

Post by pdbnb »

- Character(s) you feel outdid their potential so far.
- Character(s) you feel are underperforming or underused.
- Character(s) you miss and wish would return.
- Character(s) you feel might shine this season (without spoiling)
- Compare S1A1 to S2A1. How do they compare to one another?
- What do you wish had been done differently in S1, in terms of storyline AND off-scfeen handler input/interactions?
- Do you feel GLOBAL shines more in the segment or match aspect, or both?
- Compare GLOBAL to SCW. Is GLOBAL an improvement? A step back? Different beasts?
- Favourite announcer.
- Favourite board member.
- Favourite referee.
- Would you see room in GLOBAL for more handlers, or is the fed at an ideal size, in your opinion?
- Predicted number of suspensions John J. Truth will serve before he is either stripped of the belt, put on final notice, fired, or all three?
Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Thank you very much, Pedro.

It is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks again.